Ye Olde Butcher Shoppe
We know you have seen those shops that include ‘Ye Olde’ in their store name, i.e. ‘Ye Olde Butcher Shoppe’, but what exactly does ‘Ye Olde’ mean? Minute Physics takes a minute to explain the term which derives from Old English short cuts.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Burning Fireplace Ugly Christmas Sweater.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Volksoper Wien ‘Carmina Burana’ Flash Mob
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Dubstep Car Alarm.