X Factor Australia Bella Ferraro
Isabella Ferarro dropped out of high school her final year after having no motivation to finish. Isabella entered The X Factor Australia and performed ‘Skinny Love’ by Birdy, originally by Bon Iver. Her performance received a standing ovation and left tears of joy in her mothers eyes. Natalie Bassingthwaighte compared Bella to Adele and Ronan Keating called her performance the best first audition he has ever seen.
Birdy – Skinny Love.
Most Watched Today
- Dad Demonstrates The Struggles Of Preparing Breakfast When You Have Twin Babies
- Man Trying To Return Dog’s Toy Gets Tricked Into Playing A Game Of Fetch
- Firefighters Use Tiny Oxygen Masks To Revive Family Of Hamsters
- Little Boy Adorably Argues The Weather With Two Twin Sisters
- Ellen DeGeneres Sends ‘Apparently Kid’ Noah Ritter ‘Walking With Dinosaurs’
- Irish Toddler Adorably Scolds Her Parents For Laughing During Her ‘Frozen’ Performance
- Budweiser’s New Puppy Commercial Is The Perfect Anti-Drunk Driving Ad