X Factor Australia Bella Ferraro
Isabella Ferarro dropped out of high school her final year after having no motivation to finish. Isabella entered The X Factor Australia and performed ‘Skinny Love’ by Birdy, originally by Bon Iver. Her performance received a standing ovation and left tears of joy in her mothers eyes. Natalie Bassingthwaighte compared Bella to Adele and Ronan Keating called her performance the best first audition he has ever seen.
Birdy – Skinny Love.
Most Watched Today
- This Heartbreaking Texting While Driving Story Will Convince You Not To Text And Drive
- ‘Apparently Kid’ Noah Ritter Visits The Texas State Fair
- ‘Funny Or Die’ Hidden Camera Reveals What It’s Like To Walk The Streets Of NYC As A White Man
- Ellen DeGeneres Freaks Out Her Staffers By Sending Them Through A Haunted House
- Terminally Ill Brittany Maynard Completes Bucket List, Puts Off Ending Her Own Life
- Hidden Camera Reveals What It’s Like To Walk Through The Streets Of New York City As A Woman
- Kid Rock Surprises Fan With Down Syndrome On His 30th Birthday