X Factor Australia Bella Ferraro
Isabella Ferarro dropped out of high school her final year after having no motivation to finish. Isabella entered The X Factor Australia and performed ‘Skinny Love’ by Birdy, originally by Bon Iver. Her performance received a standing ovation and left tears of joy in her mothers eyes. Natalie Bassingthwaighte compared Bella to Adele and Ronan Keating called her performance the best first audition he has ever seen.
Birdy – Skinny Love.
Most Watched Today
- Rocky The Fearless French Bulldog Puppy Leaps Off The Sofa Into His Human’s Arms
- Vaseline Thwarts Determined Squirrel From Raiding Bird Feeder
- Bug-A-Salt – The Salt Gun That Kills Flies
- Family Creates ‘Baby Got Class’, A Back To School Parody Of ‘Baby Got Back’
- Motorcyclist Rear Ends Car, Front Flips Onto Moving Car’s Roof
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Cat Wearing Shark Costume Entertains ‘Shark Baby’ By Riding A Roomba