X Factor Australia Bella Ferraro
Isabella Ferarro dropped out of high school her final year after having no motivation to finish. Isabella entered The X Factor Australia and performed ‘Skinny Love’ by Birdy, originally by Bon Iver. Her performance received a standing ovation and left tears of joy in her mothers eyes. Natalie Bassingthwaighte compared Bella to Adele and Ronan Keating called her performance the best first audition he has ever seen.
Birdy – Skinny Love.
Most Watched Today
- The Mayhew Animal Home’s Touching Dog Rescue Ad ‘Unloved’
- Well Trained Dogs Patiently Wait To Be Called By Name For Dinner
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Vicious Velociraptors From ‘Jurassic Park’ Get Replaced With Two Curious Cats
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Adorable Little Girl Conducts Church Choir With Passion
- Determined Dachshund Tries To Drag Inflatable Shark Into His Kennel
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- Mother And Son Surprise Wedding Guests With Amazing Mother-Son Wedding Dance
- Lion Cub Triplets Meet Their Father For The First Time At The Oregon Zoo
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology