World Record Largest Rube Goldberg Machine
The Purdue Society of Professional Engineers beat their own world record for the largest Rube Goldberg machine this past week. The world record Rube Goldberg includes 300 steps to simply blow up a balloon and pop it. The previous world record Rube Goldberg machine called ‘Time Machine’ was also made by Purdue and only had 232 steps.
Previous Rube Goldberg Machine World Record
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- Little Girl Tells Dad To ‘Worry About Yourself’ While Buckling Car Seat
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Attraction – Britain’s Got Talent Audition
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer