Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory You Get Nothing
Grandpa Joe and Charlie are the last ones standing and wonder when they are going to receive a lifetime supply of chocolate. Gene Wilder assures them they get nothing, it’s right here in black and white. SrslySirius remixes the final scenes of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory in to a song called ‘You Get Nothing’. Imagine if this were the original ending.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Will Smith Raps ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Theme.
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
- Tsung Tsung – 6-Year-Old Piano Prodigy On Ellen.
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- I’m Elmo And I Know It.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- What Happens When Two Monkeys Are Paid Unequally