Will Power Crash
15 IndyCars collide at the Las Vegas 300 leaving one racer, 2011 Indy 500 winner, Dan Wheldon dead. 2-3 cars are sent flying through the air 100-200 yards leaving a massive wreck. We have never seen this bad of a wreck before, cars are left everywhere on turn 2 of the track. Drivers had been concerned about the track after practice reaching speeds of 225 mph, on lap 13 their concern became reality. The race was canceled and drivers drove a five-lap salute in Dan Wheldon’s honor. IndyCar CEO Randy Bernard stated Wheldon sustained ‘unsurvivable injuries’, he was 33 years old. An autopsy Monday concluded Wheldon died from blunt head trauma.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- TNT Belgium – ‘Push To Add Drama’ Button.
- Woman Free-Dives With Great White Shark
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Snowmobile’s Close Call With Cliff.
- Festival Of Colors 2012 – World’s Biggest Color Party.
- Dead Giveaway – Cleveland Hero Charles Ramsey Gets Songified
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Carly Rose Sonenclar – ‘Feeling Good’ X Factor Audition.
- Orange County Police Pursuit.
- iRobot – Robot Dance.
- Volksoper Wien ‘Carmina Burana’ Flash Mob
- Japanese Mirror Dance.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth