Henri le Chat Noir is a popular cat on YouTube who suffers from ennui and boredom, Henri doesn’t even care he is famous on the internet. In Henri’s latest video he discusses his trips to the vet and how the vet doesn’t fix anything. Watch Henri and Henri 2 Paw de Deux here.
Henri le Chat Noir is a French feline that suffers from ennui and boredom, not even a laser pointer would excite him. A cat’s life can get boring quick and Henri is not enthused by anything, signs around the house, birds, and even cheeseburgers. Henri shares with us some important things he has learned in his life, the whipped cream in the bathroom is not whipped cream, and sometimes the cat door is closed.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Sad Cat Diary
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal