Why We Hate Our Own Pictures
Duncan Davidson, a photographer for TED, speaks at TED Talent Search about why we hate seeing photos of ourselves. Duncan explains the person we see in the mirror is the person we become to know, while when a picture is taken it shows the reverse image we are use to. This could explain the popular ‘mirror pic’ so many people take these days with their cell phone.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Divers Inspecting Capsized Tugboat Find A Man Alive After Nearly 3 Days
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Jimmy Fallon Performs Holiday-Themed Pop Song Medley With Rashida Jones And Carrie Underwood
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures