Why Did George Lucas Sell Star Wars
George Lucas has been planning his retirement for several years now and today is the day he sold his production company Lucasfilm Limited, which he founded in 1971, to The Walt Disney Company for $4.05 billion [half cash, half Disney stock]. Lucas has been a fan of Disney his entire life and believes Disney is a perfect new home for the Star Wars franchise. Disney’s CEO, Bob Iger, and George Lucas share their thoughts on Disney acquiring Lucasfilm and what the future holds for Star Wars and Lucasfilm.
The Future Of Star Wars Movies.
Most Watched Today
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- If You Don’t Wear Sunscreen, You Will After Seeing The Hidden Damage The Sun Is Doing To Your Skin
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Mulder The Mischievous Kitten Knows How To Open Doors