Why Did George Lucas Sell Star Wars
George Lucas has been planning his retirement for several years now and today is the day he sold his production company Lucasfilm Limited, which he founded in 1971, to The Walt Disney Company for $4.05 billion [half cash, half Disney stock]. Lucas has been a fan of Disney his entire life and believes Disney is a perfect new home for the Star Wars franchise. Disney’s CEO, Bob Iger, and George Lucas share their thoughts on Disney acquiring Lucasfilm and what the future holds for Star Wars and Lucasfilm.
The Future Of Star Wars Movies.
Most Watched Today
- Grandpa Throws Down His Canes And Surprises Everyone With His Age-Defying Dance Moves
- Charlie The Guilty Dog Tries To Apologize To Baby For Stealing Her Toy
- 20 Things You Can’t Do When You’re Not A Toddler
- Rachael Thompson Stuns X Factor Australia With Cover Of ‘Please Don’t Say You Love Me’
- Skilled Pit Bull Dog Performs Choreographed Belly Dance Routine With Her Owner
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Dad Dances With His 2-Year-Old Daughter When He Gets Home From Work