Why Did George Lucas Sell Star Wars
George Lucas has been planning his retirement for several years now and today is the day he sold his production company Lucasfilm Limited, which he founded in 1971, to The Walt Disney Company for $4.05 billion [half cash, half Disney stock]. Lucas has been a fan of Disney his entire life and believes Disney is a perfect new home for the Star Wars franchise. Disney’s CEO, Bob Iger, and George Lucas share their thoughts on Disney acquiring Lucasfilm and what the future holds for Star Wars and Lucasfilm.
The Future Of Star Wars Movies.
Most Watched Today
- Vigilante Motorcyclist Gets Revenge On People Who Litter
- Two Ferrets Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing In A Box Full Of Packing Peanuts
- Father’s Peekaboo Beard Surprise Frightens Baby Daughter
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- YouTuber Celebrates 1000th Video With An Adorable Marriage Proposal
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Dad And Daughter Perform Impressive Dance Routine To Ariana Grande’s ‘Problem’