Why Did George Lucas Sell Star Wars
George Lucas has been planning his retirement for several years now and today is the day he sold his production company Lucasfilm Limited, which he founded in 1971, to The Walt Disney Company for $4.05 billion [half cash, half Disney stock]. Lucas has been a fan of Disney his entire life and believes Disney is a perfect new home for the Star Wars franchise. Disney’s CEO, Bob Iger, and George Lucas share their thoughts on Disney acquiring Lucasfilm and what the future holds for Star Wars and Lucasfilm.
The Future Of Star Wars Movies.
Most Watched Today
- Overjoyed Dog Passes Out When Family Member Returns Home After Two Years
- Parents Overcome Daughter’s Tragic Death By Living Out Her Dreams
- Kitten Attempts To Attack Ceramic Cat With Its Kung Fu Moves
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- 3-Year-Old Girl Shows Off Her Amazing ‘Death Grip’ During Funhouse Ride
- Forte Tenors America’s Got Talent Audition
- Scuba-Diving Soldier Returns Home Early From Afghanistan And Surprises His Family At The Beach