Why Did George Lucas Sell Star Wars
George Lucas has been planning his retirement for several years now and today is the day he sold his production company Lucasfilm Limited, which he founded in 1971, to The Walt Disney Company for $4.05 billion [half cash, half Disney stock]. Lucas has been a fan of Disney his entire life and believes Disney is a perfect new home for the Star Wars franchise. Disney’s CEO, Bob Iger, and George Lucas share their thoughts on Disney acquiring Lucasfilm and what the future holds for Star Wars and Lucasfilm.
The Future Of Star Wars Movies.
Most Watched Today
- Man Trying To Return Dog’s Toy Gets Tricked Into Playing A Game Of Fetch
- Dad Demonstrates The Struggles Of Preparing Breakfast When You Have Twin Babies
- Little Boy Adorably Argues The Weather With Two Twin Sisters
- Dog Thinks Glass Door Is Closed And Doesn’t Come In Until His Human ‘Opens’ The Door
- Irish Toddler Adorably Scolds Her Parents For Laughing During Her ‘Frozen’ Performance
- Cute Koala Couple Get Into An Adorable Heated Argument
- Budweiser’s New Puppy Commercial Is The Perfect Anti-Drunk Driving Ad