Why Did George Lucas Sell Star Wars
George Lucas has been planning his retirement for several years now and today is the day he sold his production company Lucasfilm Limited, which he founded in 1971, to The Walt Disney Company for $4.05 billion [half cash, half Disney stock]. Lucas has been a fan of Disney his entire life and believes Disney is a perfect new home for the Star Wars franchise. Disney’s CEO, Bob Iger, and George Lucas share their thoughts on Disney acquiring Lucasfilm and what the future holds for Star Wars and Lucasfilm.
The Future Of Star Wars Movies.
Most Watched Today
- Swedish Subway Ad Stuns Commuters With ‘Hair-Raising’ Display Whenever Train Arrives
- Maya The Corgi Puppy Adorably Takes On A Mini Pumpkin
- This Is What Happens When You Joke About Ebola Aboard An Airplane
- Terminally Ill Woman Chooses To End Her Own Life Two Days After Her Husband’s Birthday
- Adult Cat Introduces Kitten To A Dog In Brilliant Ad For Friskies
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Mr. Bean Returns To TV In Hilarious New Snickers Commercial