Whitney Houston Grammy Tribute
Whitney Houston known as the ‘Queen of Pop’ passed away February 11th 2012 at the age of 48. At this time the cause of her death is suspected drug overdose in her Beverley Hilton hotel room. Whitney has planned a worldwide tour but after a few concerts she couldn’t hit her notes which left fans unimpressed. Houston continually canceled concert dates blaming illness and denying substance abuse which may have been the cause of her death. Houston was flown to her birth city of Newark, NJ Monday the 13th and will have a private funeral Saturday at New Hope Baptist Church in Newark which will be an invite only funeral. Jennifer Hudson paid a tribute to Whitney Houston at the Grammy’s singing ‘I Will Always Love You’. Houston has won more awards than any other female singer including two Emmy Awards, six Grammy Awards and many more. She also starred in the movieSparkle, which is set to release August 17th 2012. Sparkle is about ‘Three sisters form a successful singing group and must deal with the fallout of fame and drugs’ which is similar to Houston’s life.
Jennifer Hudson Tribute
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Coca-Cola Brings Pakistan And India Together
- Homeless Girl Graduates Valedictorian Of Her High School Class
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Tsung Tsung – 6-Year-Old Piano Prodigy On Ellen.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Will Smith Raps ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Theme.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- I’m Elmo And I Know It.