Whitney Houston Funeral At Prudential Center
Whitney Houston known as the ‘Queen of Pop’ passed away February 11th 2012 at the age of 48. At this time the cause of her death is suspected drug overdose in her Beverley Hilton hotel room. Whitney has planned a worldwide tour but after a few concerts she couldn’t hit her notes which left fans unimpressed. Houston continually canceled concert dates blaming illness and denying substance abuse which may have been the cause of her death. Houston was flown to her birth city of Newark, NJ Monday the 13th and will have a private funeral Saturday at New Hope Baptist Church in Newark which will be an invite only funeral. Jennifer Hudson paid a tribute to Whitney Houston at the Grammy’s singing ‘I Will Always Love You’. Houston has won more awards than any other female singer including two Emmy Awards, six Grammy Awards and many more. She also starred in the movieSparkle, which is set to release August 17th 2012. Sparkle is about ‘Three sisters form a successful singing group and must deal with the fallout of fame and drugs’ which is similar to Houston’s life.
Jennifer Hudson Tribute
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Jamin’s Downtown Disney Flashmob Proposal.