Where Is Water Light Graffiti
French digital artist, Antonin Fourneau has created a way for water to interact with light in a project called ‘Water Light Graffiti’. With help from Digitalarti ‘s Artlab team and volunteers, Antonin was able to create a wall with over 20,000 LED lights. As water is sprayed onto the wall the LEDs light up. Artists and pedestrians are welcome to experience Water Light Graffiti firsthand on the streets of Poitiers, France.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 50 Common Misquotations
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Carly Rose Sonenclar – ‘Feeling Good’ X Factor Audition.
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Tsung Tsung – 6-Year-Old Piano Prodigy On Ellen.
- Top Gear – Lamborghini Aventador.
- El Willy – Dancing Chihuahua.
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial