Where Is The HemLoft
After failing to retire at age 26, software developer Joel Allen was forced with a decision to go back to work as a software developer or his new found career as a carpenter. After a little help Joel decided to continue carpentry and build a small egg shaped home called ‘The HemLoft’ in the backwoods of British Columbia’s Whistler mountain. In August 2011 Joel and his girlfriend Heidi moved into the HemLoft. Joel took up an offer to share his secret treehouse throughout the world in Dwell magazine’s special outdoor edition. Joel submitted his work to Dwell in hopes of having an opportunity to continue building cool things. Joel’s HemLoft is in danger of taken down since it is built on crown land.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Animals Are Awesome
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Turbo Trailer
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- ‘Clouds’ By Zach Sobiech.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting