When Does Curiosity Land On Mars
In 2003 NASA launched two rovers to Mars to explore the planet, Spirit Mer-A and Opportunity [Mer-B]. In November of 2011 NASA launched Mars Science Laboratory [MSL] aka Curiosity which is six times larger than Spirit or Opportunity, at 10 feet long the rover is comparable to the size of a Mini Cooper. Jet Propulsion Laboratory shares with us ‘Seven Minutes Of Terror’, the moment the rover arrives in Mars’ atmosphere and prepares for landing. Curiosity is scheduled to land on Mars August 5th, 2012 at 10:31pm PDT, the rover will explore Mars for 687 days gathering information for future manned missions to Mars.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- 50 Common Misquotations
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Animals Are Awesome
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- US Naval Academy ‘Gangnam Style’.
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth