When Did Disneyland Open
On July 17, 1955 Walt Disney Parks and Resorts opened Disneyland in Anaheim, California for the first time. Walt Disney first wanted the park adjacent to their studios in Burbank, California, the location was too small and in 1953 160-acres were purchased for the park in Anaheim. Construction began in 1954 and ABC televised opening day on July 17th, 1955. Almost 16 million people visit Disneyland each year, an average of 43,000 people a day. Also watch Todd J. Pierce’s home video of Disneyland in 1957 and Kevin Rafferty’s ‘Magic Of Disneyland‘.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures