Caine Monroy’s story of his cardboard arcade hit the internet earlier this week and has grabbed national attention. In just two days Nirvan Mullock’s short film about Caine’s Arcade has been seen over 1 million times, over $115,000 has been donated to Caine’s scholarship fund and Caine has recieved a free $3,000 pinball machine from Pins And Needles in Los Angeles. Shira Lazar interviews 9-year-old Caine and his father George about the arcade and the attention it’s received in the past couple days.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Waffles The Cat Fails To Jump Off A Snow-Covered Car
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- 16-Year-Old Sings Pitch-Perfect Rendition Of Elvis Presley’s ‘Blue Christmas’
- Young Man With Down Syndrome Reacts To Receiving College Acceptance Letter
- ‘The Fox’ By Ylvis Is The New ‘Gangnam Style’