What Is The Current Value Of A Silver Dime
All US Roosevelt dimes made from 1946-1964 are 90% silver and 10% copper, these dimes are worth more than $0.10. Robert Donofrio’s father has a hobby collecting these silver dimes, if he is near a bank he will exchange $400.00 dollars for $400.00 worth of dimes and spend the afternoon sifting through 4,000 dimes. For every $100.00 worth of dimes he will find one silver dime which currently worth $1.99. Check out the current value of a 1946-1964 Roosevelt dime here. Since 1965 Roosevelt dimes are approximately 92% copper and 8% nickel with a value of only $0.02.Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Walking Past Cats
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Burning Fireplace Ugly Christmas Sweater.
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.