What Is A Fire Devil
Filmmaker Chris Tangey captured this 100-foot ‘Fire Devil’ near Mount Conner in Northern Territory, Australia. A fire devil is essentially a dust devil that travels over hot spots from preexisting wildfires, this causes the fire to travel up the dust devil’s already hot vortex transforming it into a fire devil. Fire devils are rare sites that usually last less than one minute, Chris Tangey’s clip has been shared throughout the world and seen more than one million times this week.
Australia’s 7 News Story.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- 16-Year-Old Sings Pitch-Perfect Rendition Of Elvis Presley’s ‘Blue Christmas’
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Ice Cube, Kevin Hart, And Conan O’Brien Share A Lyft Car
- Magical Piano Brings Holiday Cheer To Travelers At Chicago’s Union Station
- Pranksters Convince Alcoholic Friend He’s Been In A Coma For 10 Years After His 5th DUI
- WestJet ‘Christmas Miracle’ Surprises Hundreds Of Passengers With Christmas Gifts
- Face In The Clouds.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Call Me Maybe Supercut.
- Rollie Eggmaster Cooking System.