Webb Simpson Interview 2012 US Open
Webb Simpson won PGA’s 2012 US Open this weekend, Simpson’s winning interview with Bob Costas was interrupted by a man stepping directly into the frame and making bird noises. PGA Executive Director Mike Davis yanked the fan off screen, Webb Simpson comments shortly after, ‘Enjoy the jail cell pal’. Yelling after shots off the tee box were popular this tournament, fans can be heard yelling ‘Yeah Playa’ after Tiger Woods’ shot, and ‘Mashed Potatoes’ after Jim Furyk’s shot. Earlier this year ‘Mashed Potatoes’ was yelled after a Tiger Woods’ tee shot. You can’t forget about Rory McIlroy’s interview being photobombed by the eyebrow kid.
Tiger Woods – ‘Yeah Playa’.
Jim Furyk – ‘Mashed Potatoes’.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- The Doors Keyboardist Ray Manzarek Dies At 74
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Jamin’s Downtown Disney Flashmob Proposal.
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Melbourne Metro PSA – Dumb Ways To Die.
- Extreme 19 – The World’s Longest Par 3