Watermelon Vs. Rubber Bands
The Slow Mo Guys take a look at cutting a watermelon in half using only rubber bands. Gavin Free and Daniel Gruchy got the idea from a couple Koreans that attempted the same task four years ago. Gavin and Dan put rubber bands on the watermelon until it finally explodes. The Slow Mo Guys capture the explosion at 1600 frames per second with their Phantom Flex camera.
Original Koreans Cutting Watermelon In Half.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- One Miraculous Year In The Life Of A Baby Born 15 Weeks Early
- Fifth-Grade Football Team Stands Up For Bullied Waterboy
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.