Watermelon Vs. Rubber Bands
The Slow Mo Guys take a look at cutting a watermelon in half using only rubber bands. Gavin Free and Daniel Gruchy got the idea from a couple Koreans that attempted the same task four years ago. Gavin and Dan put rubber bands on the watermelon until it finally explodes. The Slow Mo Guys capture the explosion at 1600 frames per second with their Phantom Flex camera.
Original Koreans Cutting Watermelon In Half.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Stefon’s ‘Saturday Night Live’ Farewell With Seth Meyers
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- ‘The Office’ Blooper Reel
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Kristen Wiig – SNL Send Off.
- The Baby Bachelor