Water Light Graffiti In Poitiers France
French digital artist, Antonin Fourneau has created a way for water to interact with light in a project called ‘Water Light Graffiti’. With help from Digitalarti ‘s Artlab team and volunteers, Antonin was able to create a wall with over 20,000 LED lights. As water is sprayed onto the wall the LEDs light up. Artists and pedestrians are welcome to experience Water Light Graffiti firsthand on the streets of Poitiers, France.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- Homeless Girl Graduates Valedictorian Of Her High School Class
- Coca-Cola Brings Pakistan And India Together
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Tsung Tsung – 6-Year-Old Piano Prodigy On Ellen.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Will Smith Raps ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Theme.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- I’m Elmo And I Know It.