Water Drop Shot At 10000 Frames Per Second
When a water droplet falls into a pool of water it appears to vanish instantly. John Bush and his team at Massachusetts Institute of Technology [MIT] take a closer look at what happens when a water droplet hits the water. Scientists call this the Coalescence Cascade.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- ‘The Office’ Blooper Reel
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Kristen Wiig – SNL Send Off.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- The Baby Bachelor
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- Arisxandra Libantino Britain’s Got Talent Audition