Water Drop Shot At 10000 Frames Per Second
When a water droplet falls into a pool of water it appears to vanish instantly. John Bush and his team at Massachusetts Institute of Technology [MIT] take a closer look at what happens when a water droplet hits the water. Scientists call this the Coalescence Cascade.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures