On August 1st, 2012, Warsaw, capital and the largest city in Poland will come to a complete stop for one minute in remembrance of the 1944 Warsaw Uprising. On August 1st, 1944 Warsaw attempted to liberate itself from Nazi Germany, after 63 days of battle and losing 200,000 citizens Warsaw surrendered. Tomorrow everyone in the city will have a moment of silence for all those lost in the 1944 Warsaw Uprising. The Holocaust Remembrance Day Siren in Israel is similar, Israeli’s take a moment to pay their respect to the victims of the Holocaust.
Holocaust Remembrance Day
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Scott’s Story – An Inspiring Story Of A Man With Cerebral Palsy
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Sad Cat Diary
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’