Warsaw Moment Of Silence August 1st
On August 1st, 2012, Warsaw, capital and the largest city in Poland will come to a complete stop for one minute in remembrance of the 1944 Warsaw Uprising. On August 1st, 1944 Warsaw attempted to liberate itself from Nazi Germany, after 63 days of battle and losing 200,000 citizens Warsaw surrendered. Tomorrow everyone in the city will have a moment of silence for all those lost in the 1944 Warsaw Uprising. The Holocaust Remembrance Day Siren in Israel is similar, Israeli’s take a moment to pay their respect to the victims of the Holocaust.
Holocaust Remembrance Day
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Animals Are Awesome
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Saturday Night Live – Starbucks Verismo Sketch.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Turbo Trailer
- ‘Clouds’ By Zach Sobiech.