Warsaw August 1st Siren
On August 1st, 2012, Warsaw, capital and the largest city in Poland will come to a complete stop for one minute in remembrance of the 1944 Warsaw Uprising. On August 1st, 1944 Warsaw attempted to liberate itself from Nazi Germany, after 63 days of battle and losing 200,000 citizens Warsaw surrendered. Tomorrow everyone in the city will have a moment of silence for all those lost in the 1944 Warsaw Uprising. The Holocaust Remembrance Day Siren in Israel is similar, Israeli’s take a moment to pay their respect to the victims of the Holocaust.
Holocaust Remembrance Day
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Divers Inspecting Capsized Tugboat Find A Man Alive After Nearly 3 Days
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Jimmy Fallon Performs Holiday-Themed Pop Song Medley With Rashida Jones And Carrie Underwood
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- Artist Finger Paints Photo-Realistic Portrait Of Morgan Freeman On An iPad
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Two-Year-Old Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 2
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.