Warsaw August 1st Siren
On August 1st, 2012, Warsaw, capital and the largest city in Poland will come to a complete stop for one minute in remembrance of the 1944 Warsaw Uprising. On August 1st, 1944 Warsaw attempted to liberate itself from Nazi Germany, after 63 days of battle and losing 200,000 citizens Warsaw surrendered. Tomorrow everyone in the city will have a moment of silence for all those lost in the 1944 Warsaw Uprising. The Holocaust Remembrance Day Siren in Israel is similar, Israeli’s take a moment to pay their respect to the victims of the Holocaust.
Holocaust Remembrance Day
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Animals Are Awesome
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Turbo Trailer
- ‘Clouds’ By Zach Sobiech.
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- How To Do Yoga With Your Cats
- Tsung Tsung – 5-Year-Old Piano Prodigy.
- Carly Rose Sonenclar – ‘Feeling Good’ X Factor Audition.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal