In episode five of Convos With My 2 Year Old, 2-year-old Coco, played by David Milchard, and her father, Matthew Clarke, sit down for a little playtime. Cocos idea of playtime includes her making the rules and showing off her dance moves.
Previously: Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4
Matthew Clarke returns with a third episode of ‘Convos With My 2-Year-Old’. In this episode Matthew performs ‘the poop check’ on Coco, played by David Milchard, after she isn’t quite sure if she pooped or not.
Previously: Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3
Matthew Clarke returns with a second episode of ‘Convos With My 2-Year-Old’. In this episode Coco, played by David Milchard, thinks she needs to read one more story before bed, and because she’s naked she’s the boss.
Previously: Convos With My 2-Year-Old
Matthew Clarke takes actual conversations he has had with his two-year-old daughter, Coco, and re-enacts them with David Milchard, a full grown man. In their first episode Coco won’t let Matthew talk to his wife, Leila, because they are playing princess.
Most Watched Today
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Teen’s Unsafe Selfie Near Train Gets Disrupted By Train’s Conductor
- Father Tries To Reason With His One-Year-Old Son
- Calvin The ‘Junk Mail Dog’ Battles Mailman Through The Mail Slot
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable
- Well Trained Dogs Patiently Wait To Be Called By Name For Dinner
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Father Creates Time-Lapse Of Daughter Growing From A Baby To A 14-Year-Old
- Grandma And Young Man Stun ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ With Spectacular Salsa Routine
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Cat Excitedly Welcomes Home Her Owner After Three Days Away
- Worst ‘Wheel Of Fortune’ Contestant Ever Blows Shot At $1 Million Prize, Two Trips, A Car And More
- Kristen Bell – Sloth Causes Birthday Meltdown.
- Irish Priest Surprises Wedding Couple With His Version Of ‘Hallelujah’
- Student With Down Syndrome Has The Best Reaction To College Acceptance Letter