In episode five of Convos With My 2 Year Old, 2-year-old Coco, played by David Milchard, and her father, Matthew Clarke, sit down for a little playtime. Cocos idea of playtime includes her making the rules and showing off her dance moves.
Previously: Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4
Matthew Clarke returns with a third episode of ‘Convos With My 2-Year-Old’. In this episode Matthew performs ‘the poop check’ on Coco, played by David Milchard, after she isn’t quite sure if she pooped or not.
Previously: Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3
Matthew Clarke returns with a second episode of ‘Convos With My 2-Year-Old’. In this episode Coco, played by David Milchard, thinks she needs to read one more story before bed, and because she’s naked she’s the boss.
Previously: Convos With My 2-Year-Old
Matthew Clarke takes actual conversations he has had with his two-year-old daughter, Coco, and re-enacts them with David Milchard, a full grown man. In their first episode Coco won’t let Matthew talk to his wife, Leila, because they are playing princess.
Most Watched Today
- The Mayhew Animal Home’s Touching Dog Rescue Ad ‘Unloved’
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Adorable Little Girl Conducts Church Choir With Passion
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Lion Cub Triplets Meet Their Father For The First Time At The Oregon Zoo
- Determined Dachshund Tries To Drag Inflatable Shark Into His Kennel
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- New Orleans Police Officer Dances ‘The Wobble’ And ‘Cupid Shuffle’ At Mardi Gras
- Woman Takes Her Winter Weather Frustrations Out On Snowman
- Sea Lion Befriends A Young Boy With Asperger’s Syndrome
- Mother And Son Surprise Wedding Guests With Amazing Mother-Son Wedding Dance