Walt Whitman Video Yearbook Club
Madeon’s ‘Pop Culture‘ became a popular mash up song last year mixing 39 pop pop culture songs into one remix, today the song has over 11 million views. In late August 2011 Nathan J. Barnatt created a dance video for ‘Pop Culture’ which inspired Hassam K. to do the same for the Video Yearbook Club at Walt Whitman High School in Huntington Station, New York. Hassam began the project November 4th, 2011 and finished May 2nd, 2012. Dancers include Jackson H. and Alyssa S. The new dance video has become one of the most watched videos this weekend.Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Most Watched Today
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Waffles The Cat Fails To Jump Off A Snow-Covered Car
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Young Man With Down Syndrome Reacts To Receiving College Acceptance Letter
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Burning Fireplace Ugly Christmas Sweater.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Vicious Stray Cat Attacks Woman In The Snow