Walt Whitman Video Yearbook Club
Madeon’s ‘Pop Culture‘ became a popular mash up song last year mixing 39 pop pop culture songs into one remix, today the song has over 11 million views. In late August 2011 Nathan J. Barnatt created a dance video for ‘Pop Culture’ which inspired Hassam K. to do the same for the Video Yearbook Club at Walt Whitman High School in Huntington Station, New York. Hassam began the project November 4th, 2011 and finished May 2nd, 2012. Dancers include Jackson H. and Alyssa S. The new dance video has become one of the most watched videos this weekend.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Deadly Tornado Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Extreme 19 – The World’s Longest Par 3
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Canadian Singer Butchers U.S. National Anthem
- ‘Aliens’ In 60 Seconds
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan