Walmart Store 2711
Armando Cristian Pérez better known as rapper Pitbull aka ‘Mr. 305′ was born and raised in Miami, Florida. This month Sheets-brand Energy Strips, Pitbull and Walmart teamed up for the following promotional stunt, the Walmart with the most new likes by July 15th, 2012 will receive a visit by Pitbull himself. David Thorpe and Jon Hendren came up with the idea and asked the internet to send Pitbull to Kodiak, Alaska which has a population of 6,130. Over the past two weeks the story was shared and the Kodiak Walmart Facebook Page went from a few hundred fans to over 71,000, more than 10x the city’s population. Not only is Pitbull visiting Kodiak but David and Jon are headed there as well.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures