Mike Senna from Yorba Linda, California has created a working life-size WALL-E, the exact robot from the popular animated Pixar film. It took Mike 2 and 1/2 years to create the robot logging in over 3,200 hours, that’s an average of almost 4 hours/day. Mike shares his story why he created WALL-E and what WALL-E can do.
WALL-E First Public Appearance.
DJ Sures builds a real life robot from the Disney movie Wall-E. The original toy used was a U-Command Wall-E. With a couple servos and 2.4 ghz wireless camera Wall-E comes to life. He can dance, follow colors, track faces, and also has voice recognition.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- 50 Common Misquotations
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Animals Are Awesome
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Jamin’s Downtown Disney Flashmob Proposal.