Mike Senna from Yorba Linda, California has created a working life-size WALL-E, the exact robot from the popular animated Pixar film. It took Mike 2 and 1/2 years to create the robot logging in over 3,200 hours, that’s an average of almost 4 hours/day. Mike shares his story why he created WALL-E and what WALL-E can do.
WALL-E First Public Appearance.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- 16-Year-Old Sings Pitch-Perfect Rendition Of Elvis Presley’s ‘Blue Christmas’
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Pranksters Convince Alcoholic Friend He’s Been In A Coma For 10 Years After His 5th DUI
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Magical Piano Brings Holiday Cheer To Travelers At Chicago’s Union Station
- Kindergartner Enthusiastically Signs Class’ Holiday Concert For Her Deaf Parents
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves