Mike Senna from Yorba Linda, California has created a working life-size WALL-E, the exact robot from the popular animated Pixar film. It took Mike 2 and 1/2 years to create the robot logging in over 3,200 hours, that’s an average of almost 4 hours/day. Mike shares his story why he created WALL-E and what WALL-E can do.
WALL-E First Public Appearance.
DJ Sures builds a real life robot from the Disney movie Wall-E. The original toy used was a U-Command Wall-E. With a couple servos and 2.4 ghz wireless camera Wall-E comes to life. He can dance, follow colors, track faces, and also has voice recognition.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Woman Free-Dives With Great White Shark
- Drummer With No Hands Covers ‘Can’t Stop’ By Red Hot Chili Peppers
- The New Periodic Table Song
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Deer Crashes Through Bus Windshield In Pennsylvania
- Tsung Tsung – 5-Year-Old Piano Prodigy.
- The Baby Bachelor
- Japanese Bagelheads.
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Carly Rose Sonenclar – ‘Feeling Good’ X Factor Audition.