Mike Senna from Yorba Linda, California has created a working life-size WALL-E, the exact robot from the popular animated Pixar film. It took Mike 2 and 1/2 years to create the robot logging in over 3,200 hours, that’s an average of almost 4 hours/day. Mike shares his story why he created WALL-E and what WALL-E can do.
WALL-E First Public Appearance.
DJ Sures builds a real life robot from the Disney movie Wall-E. The original toy used was a U-Command Wall-E. With a couple servos and 2.4 ghz wireless camera Wall-E comes to life. He can dance, follow colors, track faces, and also has voice recognition.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.