Wakeboarding Upstream In Slovenia
About 2 years ago Red Bull designed a custom winch to take action sports to locations where they normally couldn’t go. Robert Pokovec and Dominik Hernler visit the Bled Gorge and Soca River in Slovenia to find new locations to wakeboard. Despite freezing water and the risk of falling and getting trapped under water, the guys put on a good show in these remote rivers as they are pulled up to 30mph upstream.
The Red Bull Winch.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Pranksters Convince Alcoholic Friend He’s Been In A Coma For 10 Years After His 5th DUI
- Kindergartner Enthusiastically Signs Class’ Holiday Concert For Her Deaf Parents
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Man Wears Pink Tutu In Photos To Make His Wife Laugh During Chemo Treatments
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong