Madeon’s ‘Pop Culture‘ became a popular mash up song last year mixing 39 pop pop culture songs into one remix, today the song has over 11 million views. In late August 2011 Nathan J. Barnatt created a dance video for ‘Pop Culture’ which inspired Hassam K. to do the same for the Video Yearbook Club at Walt Whitman High School in Huntington Station, New York. Hassam began the project November 4th, 2011 and finished May 2nd, 2012. Dancers include Jackson H. and Alyssa S. The new dance video has become one of the most watched videos this weekend.Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Burning Fireplace Ugly Christmas Sweater.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Sisters Explain The Worst Haircut Ever.
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures