Michael Stevens, aka Vsauce, latest video is a hit and answers the question, ‘What would happen if everyone in the world jumped at the same time?’ Unfortunately not too much, the jump would cause a minimal earthquake and cause the earth to move slightly but it would just move right back into place. The video has reached over 1 million views in two days. Previously videos by Vsauce include, ‘What Color Is A Mirror?‘, ‘What Is The Tallest Structure We Structure Could Ever Build?‘ and ‘Why Is Yawning Contagious?‘.
For many years the KVLY-TV mast built in 1963 located between Fargo, ND and Grand Forks, ND near the small town of Blanchard, ND was the tallest structure in the world at 2,063 feet, or 628.8 meters. That was until the Burj Khalifa in Dubai was completed in 2010 which has a height of 2,723 feet or 829.84 meters. The popular Vsauce answers the question of ‘How high can we build?’ The answer, a space elevator which would be 22,236 miles high, or 35,786 kilometers.
Today is Monday and it’s most likely you have yawned once this morning which most likely triggered someone else to yawn as well. YouTube user Vsauce takes a closer look at what makes us yawn and why yawning is contagious. Yawning cools your brain, increases blood pressure, stretches faces muscles and increases focus. When one person yawns it is then transferred through empathy and through emotional contagion or the ripple effect. Try watching this entire video without yawning.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- Rise And Shine
- Drummer With No Hands Covers ‘Can’t Stop’ By Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- The Baby Bachelor
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- Woman Free-Dives With Great White Shark
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Deer Crashes Through Bus Windshield In Pennsylvania
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- The New Periodic Table Song
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen