World champion slackliner, Faith Dickey got together with Volvo to pull off a one of a kind daring stunt to promote the new Volvo FH. The stunt included two Volvo trucks with a line connecting them they traveled down a brand new highway in Vrgorac, Croatia. It is Faith’s task to cross the line before the trucks reach a tunnel where the line will break. Hollywood Stunt Coordinator, Peter Pedrero, who has coordinated stunts for James Bond, Pirates of the Caribbean and Harry Potter is along side with the team.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- 10 Moments That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity.
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Top Gear – Lamborghini Aventador.
- California Conservation Corps Supervisor’s New Dance Moves.
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Carly Rose Sonenclar – ‘Feeling Good’ X Factor Audition.
- Angry Birds The Movie.
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Cockatoo Sings ‘Gangnam Style’.
- Amish IT Guy Attempts To Fix A Computer