Vitor Meira Crash
15 IndyCars collide at the Las Vegas 300 leaving one racer, 2011 Indy 500 winner, Dan Wheldon dead. 2-3 cars are sent flying through the air 100-200 yards leaving a massive wreck. We have never seen this bad of a wreck before, cars are left everywhere on turn 2 of the track. Drivers had been concerned about the track after practice reaching speeds of 225 mph, on lap 13 their concern became reality. The race was canceled and drivers drove a five-lap salute in Dan Wheldon’s honor. IndyCar CEO Randy Bernard stated Wheldon sustained ‘unsurvivable injuries’, he was 33 years old. An autopsy Monday concluded Wheldon died from blunt head trauma.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- Blind Girl Sings National Anthem
- US Naval Academy ‘Gangnam Style’.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Sad Cat Diary
- The Doors Keyboardist Ray Manzarek Dies At 74
- Liquid-Plumr Double Impact Commercial.
- The Doughnut Vault.
- Alana Holler From ‘Toddlers And Tiaras’.
- Coca Cola – Let’s Look At The World A Little Differently.
- Surprise Justin Bieber Wedding Dance.
- Tradegy At Sandy Hook Elementary In Newtown, Connecticut.
- Dubstep Car Alarm.