Instead of buying the $2 million+ Bugatti Veyron sports car you can now print it out and build a 2.5 foot long replica yourself courtesy of Taras Lesko. The papercraft Bugatti Veyron replica includes 159 parts on 44 pages, download the template here and the instructions here to build your own, but don’t forget to donate to Taras Lesko on his site. In the past we saw Lesko’s 2012 Audi A7 built completely out of paper [285 sheets].
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- 50 Common Misquotations
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Animals Are Awesome
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- US Naval Academy ‘Gangnam Style’.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.