Vince Hofmeester Portrait Time-Lapse
Frans Hofmeester from the Netherlands filmed his daughter Lotte every week from birth to age 12 and has released a time-lapse of his project so far. Frans has also done the same with his 9 year old son Vince. Both time-lapse videos cover 9 and 12 years of his children’s lives, both in less than 3 minutes.
Vince – Birth To 9 Years Old.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Russell Brand Destroys MSNBC’s ‘Morning Joe’ And Shows Them How To Do Their Job
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Disney ‘Frozen’ Teaser Trailer
- Fresh Breath Of Farm Air – A ‘Fresh Prince’ Parody
- Dash Cams Capture Random Acts Of Kindness
- Wind In My Ears – A Compilation Of Dogs Riding In Cars
- Melbourne Metro PSA – Dumb Ways To Die.
- Shetland Ponies Wear Cardigans To Promote Scotland.
- Two-Year-Old Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots.
- Student Stands Up Against ‘Bad’ Teacher For Not Teaching
- ‘Bitchy Resting Face’ – Disorder That Makes Women Look Bitchy When They’re Not
- Little Boy Explains To His Mother Why He Doesn’t Want To Eat Octopus
- Dueling Piano And Drum Cover Of Michael Jackson’s ‘Billie Jean’
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- ‘Prancercise’ Lady Stars In John Mayer’s New Music Video ‘Paper Doll’
- Alijah And Isaac Cover ‘One Thing’ By One Direction.
- Whole Foods Shopping List Prank.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- The Dark Side Of Oz.