Veteran Plea For Help
Ranger Up CEO and Veteran, Nick Palmisciano shares the story of 90-year-old WWII vet Bob Strait and his 85-year-old wife Nancy Strait who were brutally attacked in their Tulsa home March 14th, 2012. Bob was brutally beaten and shot with a BB gun, Nancy was sexually assaulted, brutally beaten and died of her injuries. Today, 19-year-old Tyrone Woodfork is in custody and charged with first-degree murder, burglary, assault with a dangerous weapon and two counts of armed robbery, but police are still looking for four/five additional suspects who committed the crime. Bob Strait was a paratrooper with the 101st Airborne Division and jumped in on D-Day during World War II, he was awarded the bronze star. Bob was also awarded the purple heart for his injuries but turned the award down along with any government aid. Nick is asking Americans along with John Stewart and Stephen Colbert to push this story out and so it airs mainstream media. A Trust for Bob and Nancy Strait has been set up with a goal of $20,000 the current donation amount is at $3,000.
News On 6 Family Members Speak.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Dubstep Car Alarm.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World