Valedictorian Says Hell In Speech
Kaitlin Nootbaar received straight A’s throughout high school and was named class valedictorian at Prague High School in Prague, Oklahoma. Kaitlin’s graduation speech included a story of how she was asked throughout high school what she wanted to be, she would reply with Veterinarian or a Nurse. As graduation got closer she replied with, ‘How the hell do I know?, I’ve changed my mind so many times’. Kaitlin didn’t know there was a problem with her diploma until she went to pick it up this week. The school’s principal told Kaitlin she would not receive her diploma until the school received a letter of apology for swearing in her speech. Kaitlin doesn’t plan on writing a letter of apology since she feels she hasn’t done anything wrong. Kaitlin’s perfect academics have landed her a full scholarship and she plans to attend her first college courses this week.
Most Watched Today
- This Baby Minion Costume Might Be The Best Halloween Costume Ever
- Maddie The 10-Week-Old Dachshund Puppy Quickly Learns To Ring Service Bell For Treats
- Stage-Six Clinger Arrested After Getting Stuck In Ex-Boyfriend’s Chimney
- Canadian Weatherman Attempts To Deliver The Weather With A Large, Playful Dog
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Man In Alaska Skips Rocks On A Frozen Lake, Discovers The ‘Coolest Noise Ever’