Utah Valley University Pranks
Andrew Hales began pranking fellow students at Utah Valley University this past April with his ‘No-Not-You-Ing Prank‘. Andrew has quickly created several more pranks before the school year ends. His latest pranks include holding a stranger’s hand while walking down the hallway and holding the door open for people who are far away.
Holding The Door Open For People That Are Far Away.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Animals Are Awesome
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Turbo Trailer
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- ‘Clouds’ By Zach Sobiech.
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting