Usain Bolt Vs Olympics
Jamaican sprinter, Usain Bolt currently holds the world record for the fastest 100 meter ever ran at 9.63 seconds. The New York Times takes a look at every medalist in the 100 Meter sprint since the very first Olympics in 1896. In the 1896 Athens Olympic Games Tim Burke finished first with a time of 12.0 seconds, today Tim would have finished 60[20 meters] feet behind Usain Bolt.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Scott’s Story – An Inspiring Story Of A Man With Cerebral Palsy
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Sad Cat Diary
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.