Usain Bolt 100 Meter
Jamaican sprinter, Usain Bolt currently holds the world record for the fastest 100 meter ever ran at 9.63 seconds. The New York Times takes a look at every medalist in the 100 Meter sprint since the very first Olympics in 1896. In the 1896 Athens Olympic Games Tim Burke finished first with a time of 12.0 seconds, today Tim would have finished 60[20 meters] feet behind Usain Bolt.
Most Watched Today
- Houdini Honey Badger Repeatedly Escapes His Enclosure
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Young Boy Hugs A Chicken Named Love Bird
- Man Sings ‘Let It Go’ In Voices Of 21 Disney And Pixar Characters
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Mysterious ‘Ghost Car’ Appears To Come Out Of Nowhere
- Kristen Bell – Sloth Causes Birthday Meltdown.
- Cat Excitedly Welcomes Home Her Owner After Three Days Away
- Irish Priest Surprises Wedding Couple With His Version Of ‘Hallelujah’
- Four Well-Mannered Dogs Pray Before Eating Dinner
- Cast Of ‘The Lion King’ Surprises Passengers By Singing ‘Circle Of Life’ On Flight Home
- Heavy Caterpillar Machines Play Jenga With 600-Pound Pieces