Usain Bolt 100 Meter Sprint
Jamaican sprinter, Usain Bolt currently holds the world record for the fastest 100 meter ever ran at 9.63 seconds. The New York Times takes a look at every medalist in the 100 Meter sprint since the very first Olympics in 1896. In the 1896 Athens Olympic Games Tim Burke finished first with a time of 12.0 seconds, today Tim would have finished 60[20 meters] feet behind Usain Bolt.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Russell Brand Destroys MSNBC’s ‘Morning Joe’ And Shows Them How To Do Their Job
- Twin Baby Girls Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing With Rubber Bands
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Takes On Kobe Bryant, Metta World Peace And Jason Collins
- Miss Utah USA Marissa Powell Fumbles Pageant Question On Income Inequality
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.
- Capuchin Monkey Buys Himself A Drink From A Vending Machine
- Danny MacAskill’s ‘Imaginate’ Riding Film
- Disney ‘Frozen’ Teaser Trailer
- Fresh Breath Of Farm Air – A ‘Fresh Prince’ Parody
- ‘Prancercise’ Lady Stars In John Mayer’s New Music Video ‘Paper Doll’
- Unlocking The Truth – Two 12-Year-Old Metalheads That Rock
- 2 Year Old Sings Adele’s ‘Someone Like You’.
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Two-Year-Old Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots.
- Little Boy Explains To His Mother Why He Doesn’t Want To Eat Octopus
- ‘Bitchy Resting Face’ – Disorder That Makes Women Look Bitchy When They’re Not