Ukrainian Girl Becomes Barbie
21-year-old Valeria Lukyanova from Ukraine has fulfilled her dream of becoming a human Barbie doll. Her Facebook page has been one of the most popular pages in Russia this week as millions hear the story and just have to take a look at her pictures. ABC News takes a look at how much Valeria spent and can guess it’s somewhere in the hundreds of thousands possibly half a million in plastic surgery. If Barbie were real she would be 5’9″, 110 lbs and unable to stand because of her odd proportion.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 50 Common Misquotations
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Carly Rose Sonenclar – ‘Feeling Good’ X Factor Audition.
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Tsung Tsung – 6-Year-Old Piano Prodigy On Ellen.
- Top Gear – Lamborghini Aventador.
- El Willy – Dancing Chihuahua.
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial