UC Berkeley Dorm
21-year-old UC Berkeley Engineering freshman Derek Low has created BRAD [Berkeley Ridiculously Automated Dorm] after three weeks and several hundred dollars. BRAD controls his entire dorm room including curtains, lights and disco ball, all through voice recognition, motion sensors and a mobile application. BRAD’s modes include a morning alarm, sleep mode, homework mode, romantic mode and party mode which includes strobe lights, fog machine and more. For a closer look, Derek invites people to visit his dorm located at Unit 2, Griffiths Hall #402 on University of California’s – Berkeley Campus. Not only is Derek a clever engineer he is also an avid traveler, on his website, WheresDerek.net he has been to 211 cities in 33 countries.
Most Watched Today
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Waffles The Cat Fails To Jump Off A Snow-Covered Car
- Vicious Stray Cat Attacks Woman In The Snow
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Mr. D – How Teachers Grade Tests.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob
- 16-Year-Old Sings Pitch-Perfect Rendition Of Elvis Presley’s ‘Blue Christmas’
- Scientists In Submarine Capture Mermaid On Camera
- WestJet ‘Christmas Miracle’ Surprises Hundreds Of Passengers With Christmas Gifts