UC Berkeley Dorm
21-year-old UC Berkeley Engineering freshman Derek Low has created BRAD [Berkeley Ridiculously Automated Dorm] after three weeks and several hundred dollars. BRAD controls his entire dorm room including curtains, lights and disco ball, all through voice recognition, motion sensors and a mobile application. BRAD’s modes include a morning alarm, sleep mode, homework mode, romantic mode and party mode which includes strobe lights, fog machine and more. For a closer look, Derek invites people to visit his dorm located at Unit 2, Griffiths Hall #402 on University of California’s – Berkeley Campus. Not only is Derek a clever engineer he is also an avid traveler, on his website, WheresDerek.net he has been to 211 cities in 33 countries.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Rare Color Video Of London In 1927
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- The Doors Keyboardist Ray Manzarek Dies At 74
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Extreme 19 – The World’s Longest Par 3