Tsung Tsung Piano Prodigy
Tsung Tsung, a talented 6-year-old prodigy pianist from Hong Kong, China, recently made the trip to the United States to perform exclusively on The Ellen Show. Tsung Tsung has been playing the piano since he was only 3-years-old and performs ‘Flight Of The Bumblebee’ better than we ever could. Tsung Tsung gained fame after being seen over 2 million times in this video, which went viral two months ago.
5-year-old Tsung Tsung from Honk Kong, China and his video from early this year jumped to over a million views this past week. Tsung Tsung is the latest child prodigy to go viral and reminds us of autistic 6-year-old pianist Ethan Walmark who plays an amazing cover of ‘Piano Man’ by Billy Joel.
Most Watched Today
- Bank Uses Its ‘ATMs’ To Thank Its Customers In The Most Heartwarming Way
- Little Girl Is Devastated When She Finds Out Her Cute Little Brother Will Grow Up
- African Cocoa Farmers Taste Chocolate For The First Time
- Clever Crow Asks Humans For A Drink Of Water From Their Water Bottle
- Dad Invents Way To Fill 100 Water Balloons In Less Than One Minute
- Forte Tenors America’s Got Talent Audition
- Clyde The Pit Bull Puppy Cuddles With His New Baby Sister