Tsung Tsung Piano Prodigy
Tsung Tsung, a talented 6-year-old prodigy pianist from Hong Kong, China, recently made the trip to the United States to perform exclusively on The Ellen Show. Tsung Tsung has been playing the piano since he was only 3-years-old and performs ‘Flight Of The Bumblebee’ better than we ever could. Tsung Tsung gained fame after being seen over 2 million times in this video, which went viral two months ago.
5-year-old Tsung Tsung from Honk Kong, China and his video from early this year jumped to over a million views this past week. Tsung Tsung is the latest child prodigy to go viral and reminds us of autistic 6-year-old pianist Ethan Walmark who plays an amazing cover of ‘Piano Man’ by Billy Joel.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Animals Are Awesome
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Xbox One Reveal Highlights
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture