Tsung Tsung Piano Prodigy
Tsung Tsung, a talented 6-year-old prodigy pianist from Hong Kong, China, recently made the trip to the United States to perform exclusively on The Ellen Show. Tsung Tsung has been playing the piano since he was only 3-years-old and performs ‘Flight Of The Bumblebee’ better than we ever could. Tsung Tsung gained fame after being seen over 2 million times in this video, which went viral two months ago.
5-year-old Tsung Tsung from Honk Kong, China and his video from early this year jumped to over a million views this past week. Tsung Tsung is the latest child prodigy to go viral and reminds us of autistic 6-year-old pianist Ethan Walmark who plays an amazing cover of ‘Piano Man’ by Billy Joel.
Most Watched Today
- Father Creates Time-Lapse Of Daughter Growing From A Baby To A 14-Year-Old
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable
- Grandma And Young Man Stun ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ With Spectacular Salsa Routine
- Four Well-Mannered Dogs Pray Before Eating Dinner
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Cat Excitedly Welcomes Home Her Owner After Three Days Away
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Irish Priest Surprises Wedding Couple With His Version Of ‘Hallelujah’
- French Juggler’s Impressive Optical Illusion With Four Rings
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Kids React To ‘Complicated’ Walkmans (Portable Cassette Players)
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Dad Drenches Kids With Giant Water Balloon On Top Of Trampoline Prank
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.