Tsung Tsung Piano Prodigy
Tsung Tsung, a talented 6-year-old prodigy pianist from Hong Kong, China, recently made the trip to the United States to perform exclusively on The Ellen Show. Tsung Tsung has been playing the piano since he was only 3-years-old and performs ‘Flight Of The Bumblebee’ better than we ever could. Tsung Tsung gained fame after being seen over 2 million times in this video, which went viral two months ago.
5-year-old Tsung Tsung from Honk Kong, China and his video from early this year jumped to over a million views this past week. Tsung Tsung is the latest child prodigy to go viral and reminds us of autistic 6-year-old pianist Ethan Walmark who plays an amazing cover of ‘Piano Man’ by Billy Joel.
Most Watched Today
- Pack Of Pug Puppies Pile On Top Of Russian Man
- Swedish Subway Ad Stuns Commuters With ‘Hair-Raising’ Display Whenever Train Arrives
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Acer The Dwarf Miniature Horse Acts More Like A Dog Than A Horse
- Little Boy Adorably Argues The Weather With Two Twin Sisters
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother