On May 27th, 1937 San Francisco’s Golden Gate Bridge opened to the public and this past weekend the Golden Gate Bridge celebrated it’s 75th anniversary with a fireworks show which was seen by thousands. San Francisco’s very own The Seventh Movement captures the event with three cameras, slow motion was shot with a RED Scarlet at 45 frames per second and time-lapse were shot with a Canon 5D Mark 2 and Mark 3. The guys from Seventh Movement include Thomas Sidney McCallum, Vincent Guglielmina, and Jon Blomgren.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Stefon’s ‘Saturday Night Live’ Farewell With Seth Meyers
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- ‘The Office’ Blooper Reel
- Kristen Wiig – SNL Send Off.
- The Baby Bachelor