Triple Crown 2012
It was the 137th running of the Preakness Stakes today, held at the Pimlico Race Course in Baltimore, Maryland. Earlier this month 3-year-old Chestnut Colt ‘I’ll Have Another’ along with 25-year-old jockey Mario Gutierrez ran the Kentucky Derby with 15/1 odds of winning, they won overtaking Bodemeister along the final stretch. In the running of the Preakness, ‘I’ll Have Another’ and Mario Gutierrez had 3-1 odds, they won in similar fashion overtaking Bodemeister winning by only a head. If ‘I’ll Have Another’ wins the 144th running of the Belmont Stakes held on June 9th, 2012 he will become the first horse to win the triple crown in 34 years.
2012 Kentucky Derby
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Russell Brand Destroys MSNBC’s ‘Morning Joe’ And Shows Them How To Do Their Job
- Twin Baby Girls Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing With Rubber Bands
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Takes On Kobe Bryant, Metta World Peace And Jason Collins
- Miss Utah USA Marissa Powell Fumbles Pageant Question On Income Inequality
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Capuchin Monkey Buys Himself A Drink From A Vending Machine
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.
- Danny MacAskill’s ‘Imaginate’ Riding Film
- Disney ‘Frozen’ Teaser Trailer
- ‘Prancercise’ Lady Stars In John Mayer’s New Music Video ‘Paper Doll’
- Fresh Breath Of Farm Air – A ‘Fresh Prince’ Parody
- Unlocking The Truth – Two 12-Year-Old Metalheads That Rock
- 2 Year Old Sings Adele’s ‘Someone Like You’.
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Little Boy Explains To His Mother Why He Doesn’t Want To Eat Octopus
- Two-Year-Old Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots.
- ‘Bitchy Resting Face’ – Disorder That Makes Women Look Bitchy When They’re Not