Treehouse In Whistler Mountain
After failing to retire at age 26, software developer Joel Allen was forced with a decision to go back to work as a software developer or his new found career as a carpenter. After a little help Joel decided to continue carpentry and build a small egg shaped home called ‘The HemLoft’ in the backwoods of British Columbia’s Whistler mountain. In August 2011 Joel and his girlfriend Heidi moved into the HemLoft. Joel took up an offer to share his secret treehouse throughout the world in Dwell magazine’s special outdoor edition. Joel submitted his work to Dwell in hopes of having an opportunity to continue building cool things. Joel’s HemLoft is in danger of taken down since it is built on crown land.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- Rise And Shine
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Drummer With No Hands Covers ‘Can’t Stop’ By Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Woman Free-Dives With Great White Shark
- The Baby Bachelor
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- The New Periodic Table Song
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen