Tracy Arm Fjord Alaska
A 200 foot piece of ice breaks from a glacier in Tracy Arm Fjord in Alaska. The glacier calving caused large chunks of ice to be propelled towards the boat, which you can see at the 0:08/9 second mark. The size of the ice chunks appear to be the size of a softball and reach the boat in less than a few seconds. The launching ice balls hit one woman causing to break her leg.
Another Video Of The Collapse
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- The Doors Keyboardist Ray Manzarek Dies At 74
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Jamin’s Downtown Disney Flashmob Proposal.
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux