Tracy Arm Fjord Alaska
A 200 foot piece of ice breaks from a glacier in Tracy Arm Fjord in Alaska. The glacier calving caused large chunks of ice to be propelled towards the boat, which you can see at the 0:08/9 second mark. The size of the ice chunks appear to be the size of a softball and reach the boat in less than a few seconds. The launching ice balls hit one woman causing to break her leg.
Another Video Of The Collapse
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- One Miraculous Year In The Life Of A Baby Born 15 Weeks Early
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.